Friday, June 5, 2026

China Trip Day 7: Ni'hau Beijing

On Friday, I kicked around the condo with Heidi until it was time for me to leave for the airport. I hugged Heidi and thanked her for a dream vacation in Shanghai. I also thanked her for packing an extra bag with my Black Market treasures to take back to the US the following week when they were visiting Utah.
For the 2nd leg of my China Trip, I flew from Shanghai to Beijing to meet a group of Chinese teachers, students, and chaperones from Alpine School District who had spent the previous 2 weeks studying in Taiwan. I had to wait in the airport for a few hours but enjoyed some downtime people watching. :)

When the ASD group arrived, we headed to a super nice hotel, all on the government's dime. It was midnight by the time we arrived so it was off to bed. We have a huge day tomorrow: the Great Wall!










 










No comments: