Friday, June 12, 2026

China Trip Day 14: Homeward Bound

Whenever I travel, I am really "all in" with the experience, with little homesickness from missing my husband and children because I know the time will pass swiftly and I will be right back.
That is, until it is the day to travel home. It is then that I want to be home in a snap.
And to get from Xi'an to Utah would be a 26 hours trip.
And it was.
Gratefully I slept 6 hours from Seoul to LAX which only had me awake for 4 hours total. A true gift!
At LAX, we had less than 2 hours to get through immigration, customs, leave the airport, go to a different terminal, check in luggage--and pay for a bag, go through security, and get to our gate.
WE DID IT!
I was so happy when we landed in SLC. I was hungry and asked that the family meet me there with a BIG salad....which they did!
 



















No comments: