This past Saturday, things were hoppin' around 8:30pm in our home. Dave and Jaxson, who were watching football, fell asleep. Here is where I found them! I found Taylor and Austin holding hands in bed, asleep.....
Jodi! I am so excited you are having another girl! Yeah for you and for Taylor. :) The Pete and Vickey Codella family is officially moving back to Utah next week! We are moving to Bountiful. I would love to hook up! Vick
8 comments:
These pics are darling. Where do I sign up for the entire family asleep at 8:30? And can I get it every night of the week???? :-) Miss you.
Taylor and Austin holding hands is so adorable! That is about the sweetest thing I've ever seen.
All right, that's it. From now on I'm heading over to the Lindsay's around 8pm every night. It'll be a long drive, but it'll be worth it.
How come you were still awake Jody? Hopefully you got some good sleep, too!
thta is so funny, so what did you do so early in the night when all your fam was asleep?
Jodi! I am so excited you are having another girl! Yeah for you and for Taylor. :)
The Pete and Vickey Codella family is officially moving back to Utah next week! We are moving to Bountiful. I would love to hook up!
Vick
I tagged you on my blog... it's there if you want to come play!
Those pictures are too cute! Call me when you get a chance!
Post a Comment