Our Family
Taylor, playing for the Bluebirds
Cheri and Austin, running around the park for "fun"
Go Taylor!
Austin is anxious to play. He still has two more years. Don't know how we'll make it!

Taylor playing goalie




You might find it entertaining to learn that Dave had to bribe Jaxson a few weeks ago with gum to get in and kick the ball! It worked! Instead of picking his nose and studying the people on the sidelines, he actually ran after the ball, kicking! :)
Taylor, playing for the Bluebirds
Cheri and Austin, running around the park for "fun"
Go Taylor!
Austin is anxious to play. He still has two more years. Don't know how we'll make it!
Taylor playing goalie




You might find it entertaining to learn that Dave had to bribe Jaxson a few weeks ago with gum to get in and kick the ball! It worked! Instead of picking his nose and studying the people on the sidelines, he actually ran after the ball, kicking! :)




3 comments:
This would be the very reason, why I have not done soccer or t-ball yet for my kids. UP here they can play them both at 3 yrs. old. Yah, I haven't told my kids, yet though. Maybe in the Spring, I'll let them! Way Fun pictures!
I bet Saturdays are just a ball of fun!
that is so fummy that you bribed him!
Post a Comment