Today the kids created a family carnival for Dave and me! It was an adventure for each of us and we hope we never have to pay full price in the future for such entertainment.
As we left our home, we were first greeted with a sign made by Taylor:
After we reached the "cornaubll", we had to purchase tickets from the jeep vendor, Jaxson. The tickets turned out to be flags, previously installed in our yard to teach Dave's dog, Casey, from leaving the property. The flags now had another purpose:
After we reached the "cornaubll", we had to purchase tickets from the jeep vendor, Jaxson. The tickets turned out to be flags, previously installed in our yard to teach Dave's dog, Casey, from leaving the property. The flags now had another purpose:
the first event was the transportation booth: all vehicles lined up in front of the garage for us to ride. (What are the chances that they will be moved before I back over them in the morning....)
Following the transportation booth, we arrived at the "rock scratch" event. You see, it was explained to us if we "scratch" our fingers on the rocks, they will be become smooth. I am still trying to decide if Taylor was talking about the rocks or our fingers.....
The 2nd to last event was the golf course. Look at how much fun they have with their kid-sized golf clubs!




4 comments:
So. freaking. cute!! And, YES, I do wish I could have come to the cornaubll at the Lindsay's!!!! :-)
that is so funny! can i come next time?
What a fun cornaubll!! I hope it's just not a limited audience. Hopefully we can go to one, too!!
I would most definitely pay full price for the treats at the end. I'm dying to know what mode of transportation each of you chose at the cornaubll. I would have paid full price to watch that.
Don't you love how the kiddos will put so much time and energy into creating such an event, yet it's a huge disaster when it's over and no one seems to think its their responsibility to clean it up. I'm easy enough to provoke that I just may have run over a thing or two on my way out of the garage the next morning to prove a point.
Post a Comment