We had a magical experience in Venice! After watching the glass-blowing demonstration and a tour of the Doge's Palace, we had hours to spend exploring the exquisite, sinking city of Venice! Steve Johnston asked me if I had ever had time in Venice without students. When I replied I hadn't, he told me to go explore and he would take care of the kiddos. It was glorious! I bought the best gelato I have ever eaten (mango and coconut), bought a leather covered booklet for me to take notes in, bought purses for my mom, myself, and Alyssa, and simply roamed around listening to music, seeing little nooks and crannies, and embracing the sights and sounds of the city. It is such a blessing to be able to experience spectacular cities in the world like VENICE!
Monday, April 1, 2019
2019 Europe Spring Break- Day 5 (Venice, Italy)
Let's Get Lost.....in Venice!
We had a magical experience in Venice! After watching the glass-blowing demonstration and a tour of the Doge's Palace, we had hours to spend exploring the exquisite, sinking city of Venice! Steve Johnston asked me if I had ever had time in Venice without students. When I replied I hadn't, he told me to go explore and he would take care of the kiddos. It was glorious! I bought the best gelato I have ever eaten (mango and coconut), bought a leather covered booklet for me to take notes in, bought purses for my mom, myself, and Alyssa, and simply roamed around listening to music, seeing little nooks and crannies, and embracing the sights and sounds of the city. It is such a blessing to be able to experience spectacular cities in the world like VENICE!
We had a magical experience in Venice! After watching the glass-blowing demonstration and a tour of the Doge's Palace, we had hours to spend exploring the exquisite, sinking city of Venice! Steve Johnston asked me if I had ever had time in Venice without students. When I replied I hadn't, he told me to go explore and he would take care of the kiddos. It was glorious! I bought the best gelato I have ever eaten (mango and coconut), bought a leather covered booklet for me to take notes in, bought purses for my mom, myself, and Alyssa, and simply roamed around listening to music, seeing little nooks and crannies, and embracing the sights and sounds of the city. It is such a blessing to be able to experience spectacular cities in the world like VENICE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















































































































No comments:
Post a Comment