Sunday, August 31, 2014

The most perfect Saturday: 30 miles of cycling, family, and Keith Urban concert!

 Yesterday, I experienced the most perfect Saturday!  First, a 30 mile bike ride from my house, up Provo Canyon and to Bridal Veil Falls.  It was a hard ride and I was pretty beat when I arrived home at 9:45 but I was proud of my achievement.  The kids and I worked quickly to complete our chores.  We spent the afternoon together running errands and simply enjoyed being together.  While we are running here and there, we talk together and I can find teaching moments with them.

In the evening, Dave and I got to go watch our FAVORITE singer, KEITH URBAN, perform at USANA in Salt Lake City.  He is amazing and puts on an incredible show.  We finished off our evening eating at trendy Iggy's Sports Grill in Sandy and arrived home around midnight.

Really, it was the perfect day!












No comments: