Sunday, August 17, 2014

More Summer Adventures: dinosaurs and bike rides!

 I love taking the kids to do different things in the the summer.  Thanksgiving Point is loaded with lots of discovery-type adventures for kids, so I broke down and bought a family pass.  It has been a great experience for the kids to learn and to let their minds create. Here are some pictures from our outing with the Hults:





Our family is turning into the family to bikes together!  It is something we all enjoy and can do well.  And thanks to Utah and all of its spectacular beauty, each ride seems new and filled with things we have never seen.


(A trip down Murdock Canal isn't complete without Austin stopping to "water" the grass)



Yolanda took me on my first 20 mile ride this summer and then I was hooked!  Here we are at 800 North in Orem.  I had to get back to watch a soccer game, but she kept going.  It was such a fun day!

Just a fun picture of the American flag that you can only see if you are on the Murdock Canal Trail!

No comments: