I love spending time with this guy more than anyone in the world! We have so much fun together. Period. With all of the demands of our family and life in general, it can be hard to find time to steal away together. But it is a priority for us and thanks to our Taylor, we can get away for little bits of time. Over the summer, as I have fallen in love with the cycling world, I have wanted to go with Dave for a ride. So we did. We only went for an hour but we had a great time! Here we are in Orem-
We LOVE where we live! In a county filled with 600K people, we have these trails and paths in our backyard with spectacular views of the lake and county. Our little walks allow us to clear our heads and focus on what really matters: our family, the gospel, our careers, our blessings, and our dreams for the future.

No comments:
Post a Comment