Saturday, January 19, 2013

Friday After-School Fun!

 After school on Friday, I took Jaxson, his friend Sam and Alyssa to Trafalga for a few hours.  I'm not going to lie.....we had so much freakin' fun!  While Jax and Sam played laser tag, Alyssa and did the miniature thing, rock climbing and messed around with a few games


 And then I broke down and bought tickets to bowl.  And bowl we did!  We ended up bowling three games and had the greatest time!  Here she is- my little bestie!
 After we got home, Jax went outside to help the dog eat.  Seconds later, he came bursting back into our home yelling that someone was letting lantern off from the park.  Jax can exaggerate a tad but what he was saying was so interesting, I had to run out to see what was going on.

So glad I did.

There were tons of beautiful lanterns being let into the air by a small group of people in the park.  It was like we were in the movie "Tangled".  Someone had the idea to get into the cold suburban and drive to the park for a better view.  So we did.

So glad I did.

It was even more magical!  The kids were nuts over it too.


 Last, before we went to bed, Taylor told Alyssa she wanted to have a "Sisters Sleepover" including nails, make-up, hair and fun dress.  I am very lucky to have these two little princesses in my life.  Love my little girls.

No comments: