Sunday, March 4, 2012

President's Day Weekend 2012

Our three-day weekend was full of little experiences and outings here and there.

Austin (the bread hater) was all stressed out when his school had a "Sweet Rolls for Sweet Moms" because he just hates all bread-related food products. So I told him we would have a "Mom and McDonalds" instead. It was fun. Here is a picture of him climbing the wall!

Despite our many (and now-expensive) trips to the ER since October, we have been overall very healthy this past winter as a family. What a blessing! Having said that, Jaxson was quite fevered over the weekend and by Saturday, I just knew he had strep throat. When we went in to the doctor's office, Alyssa put on her best face for the doctor and kept cracking him up. ps- and yes, Jax did have strep.....
What I have learned from YOUTUBE
Hair braiding. Yes, I now watch youtube to find out how to create pretty hair. Here are a few things I learned how to do and how they turned out on my Taylor:


Water, anyone?
(Taylor, practicing having her own restaurant)

No comments: