Christmas is magical for us with our children at their current ages. They all believe. Really believe. And I love that. We took our pre-present-opening shot and then let Alyssa see her gifts first! Then Austin, Jax, Taylor and Carson. Each child was so excited! Santa brought Alyssa a play kitchen, princess dress ups and a little princess lunch box for her lip gloss (which she carries around everywhere). Mom and Dad gave her some dress up shoes, books and some games. Austin got a new bike, helmet and some PS3 games from Santa. Mom and Dad gave him some movies and games. Jaxson got his dream of getting a motor scooter! Santa also brought him a clay molding gadget and a movie. Mom and Dad gave him some pants and games. Taylor bug got some hair irons, movies, boots and Beauty and the Beast barbies from Santa. Mom and dad gave her an iTouch and a cover for it. She was in heaven!
After gifts, we ate some Peach French Toast with raspberry topping and whipped cream - a total hit with the Lindsay grandparents and Cindy- and by 10:00am, I was physically SICK since I had only had 1 hour of sleep. I quickly jumped into bed and was able to doze until noon. I had to accompany Karyn at church and we hadn't even practiced. I showered, got ready and raced down to the church house, hoping that my eyes would be able to focus through the cloud of sleepy haze enough to accompany her correctly. Church was incredible! The music was sincere, uplifting and very spiritual. We came home and played with our gifts until 7:15pm. I was spent so I put everyone to bed! :)
I am so grateful for the birth of our Savior, the greatest gift of all. I am so in love with my family! I love them with all my heart. I cherish every holiday we are able to spend together as a family.
Merry Christmas to all
and to all a goodnight!
and to all a goodnight!

1 comment:
A adventurous Christmas and Christmas Eve indeed..I shouldn't laugh about what happened but when you busted out how you were still assembling the !$$*&#! kitchen..ha ha. You will have to let Alyssa read that one day :-). Glad you had a good one!
Post a Comment