The Hults came over around 6:30pm for Chinese food and visiting. The kids played together perfectly (this means they didn't fight or argue) and the adults got the fun visiting time together. Around 8:30, they left to spend the evening with some friends who had invited them a few weeks prior to the 31st and so we busted out the games and crafts! While Austin, Alyssa and I played Connect 4, Dave, Jaxson and Taylor used Jax's new pottery machine to make a bowl out of clay. Later we played Twister and finished out the night with a game of CLUE. At 10:00pm, we toasted the New Year (while watching the ball drop in NYC) and the kids went to bed. Ironically, Dave and Alyssa fell asleep around 10:30 while we were playing Clue and Dave couldn't wake up! THEREFORE, I brought in the new year by myself! It wasn't a bad thing: I was able to ponder and reflect on the 2011 and how I want the 2012 year to look.
Sunday, January 1, 2012
New Year's Eve 2011
The Hults came over around 6:30pm for Chinese food and visiting. The kids played together perfectly (this means they didn't fight or argue) and the adults got the fun visiting time together. Around 8:30, they left to spend the evening with some friends who had invited them a few weeks prior to the 31st and so we busted out the games and crafts! While Austin, Alyssa and I played Connect 4, Dave, Jaxson and Taylor used Jax's new pottery machine to make a bowl out of clay. Later we played Twister and finished out the night with a game of CLUE. At 10:00pm, we toasted the New Year (while watching the ball drop in NYC) and the kids went to bed. Ironically, Dave and Alyssa fell asleep around 10:30 while we were playing Clue and Dave couldn't wake up! THEREFORE, I brought in the new year by myself! It wasn't a bad thing: I was able to ponder and reflect on the 2011 and how I want the 2012 year to look.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment