First Presidency Christmas Devotional
Aunt Cheri was so great to give us tickets to the devotional. We took Taylor and she loved it. The entire evening was special to spend with Cheri and our oldest.
Aunt Cheri was so great to give us tickets to the devotional. We took Taylor and she loved it. The entire evening was special to spend with Cheri and our oldest.
I think Dave had those words written on the card for Julie. As the baby from one of our day care families passed away from SIDS, there was so much sadness and gloom...for the loss for this family. Dave had Julie on his mind and called me at work to ask for Julie's address. He said he was sending her flowers and to let her know how much she means to us and our family. I was so touched to read the card from him as he expressed to Julie how much she means to us and each one of our children. Here are the beautiful flowers he had sent:

Taylor in "The Little Matchgirl"
We enjoyed watching Taylor perform in the winter dance recital. She did a super job and was overwhelmingly supported by her family. A huge thanks to Uncle Steve, Aunt Cheri and the ever-supportive Grandma Barbie and Poppie for coming to see her dance!Cheri and Steve called one afternoon and invited the kids to go to their neighborhood/ward Christmas party. The next night, when Dave went to pick them up (I was at Adventsingen), he sent me these pictures of the kids and Santa, who showed up at Cheri and Steve's home! I heard nothing but the surprise Santa visit from the kids for days and days. Oh, I LOVE Christmas!

No comments:
Post a Comment