In a nutshell, Jaxson was jumping from a rock wall to a trampoline and heard a pop in his arm. It hurt him badly and for the following 24 hours, the arm became more and more tender, swollen and seemed to bother him more than on the night he injured it.
Dave and I had just returned home from a date night with the DuJardins at the movies. Jax curled up on my lap and whimpered about his arm. I felt it and noticed it was swollen. We knew it was the arm with the cyst but the swelling seemed to be in the wrong place, so Dave suggested I run him to the ER. And I did.
In the past 4 years since his 2007 fall, thus the discovery of the cyst, it has moved down his arm from his growth. We are going to an orthopedic surgeon next week to see what and where we go to now.
No comments:
Post a Comment