Sunday, June 5, 2011

Dance Festival at Deerfield Elementary

Two days before school was out, Deerfield had their school Dance Festival. Since it was 9th grade Lagoon Day at my school, I asked my principal if I could slip away for an hour to see the kids. He was übercool and said, "That's the least we can do for you, Jody." So away I went! Taylor's class was the 2nd number and Jaxson's was the 3rd number, so I lucked out!
I didn't get a good shot of Taylor until she was running off the field.

But I was in the perfect location for Jaxson!

Does anybody else notice that all the first graders have white T-shirts on EXCEPT for Jaxson. We fought about it all morning before school and later on the cell phone while I was on my way to work. He hated the white shirt I had for him to wear so he opted for a blue shirt. Sigh- I get tired of the arguments.....

Trying not to look too pleased that I'm yelling his name....

"Come on baby, let's do the Twist!"

No comments: