Father's Day 2011

I just informed Dave and I did not take ONE PICTURE of him and the kids on Father's Day this year. I'm so embarrassed. Of course, now that I'm typing this, I realize that I've yet to have a picture of me and my children on Mother's Day so I shouldn't feel too bad.
Anyway, we began our day cooking Dave up a tasty breakfast of homemade waffles, turkey bacon and eggs. Yum! We went to church together where the kids were able to sing to Dave too. After church, we celebrated with the Lindsays to honor Dale on this special day. I'm so grateful for the fathers in my life: Dad, Dave and Dale.

Here is Poppi with his candy bar poster from the kids. He gets a big kick out of this each year we do it.


The kids know that Uncle Steve LOVES Kit Kats so we made him a little poster with Kit Kats taped all over it. Steve was a great sport- as always- about their excitement.

No comments:
Post a Comment