Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Typical Summer Day.....

Every time I talk with one of my brothers or sisters, they ask me how my summer is going and what we are doing each day. I always pause and tell them we are busy each day yet I don't know how to describe HOW or WHY we are so busy. Thus today's post: I want to describe a 'typical' or 'average' day for us!

First: Awake and get everybody breakfast


9:00-9:30 am: SWIMMING LESSONS for Taylor and Jaxson in Lindon

10:00am: Take Taylor to her Math tutoring and reading coach

10:00am-12:30pm: CHORES/Cleaning our rooms and house

1:00-1:30: SWIMMING LESSONS for Austin

2:00-3:00pm: Reading/Voice practice/Water balloons with the neighborhood kids.

3:14-4:15: The Park and Creek with the Hult Kids



4:15pm-5:15pm: Run home from park/ Bathe the kids/Feed them supper/Get Taylor's hair and make-up for "12 Dancing Princesses" Performance

6:00-7:00pm: Taylor's performance in
12 Dancing Princesses
7:30-8:00pm: Arrive home/ Put sleeping Alyssa in bed/Get kids in swimming suits for Landon's Birthday party

8:00pm-9:00pm: Dave walks back in and says that everybody at the party wants to know where I am and to GO! So I do and have a great time!

Hitting the pinata!

Congratulations Landon!
You have the most beautiful family!

Nate wanted to be part of this picture.



I never see Nate just sitting and relaxing at these type of events anymore. He always has either one or two children on his lap.

Austin and Brigham in the hot tub

Molly and Darci


Fun, Fun, Fun

9:00pm: Arrive home only to find Alyssa has awaken for the night. :(
9:30pm: Begin catching up on blog
11:00pm Alyssa falls asleep
11:36pm Wrapping up the end of this post and thinking that 6:00am will come far too fast tomorrow morning for my run with the neighborhood gals.

And THAT, family and friends, is a typical summer day for the Lindsay Bunch.

4 comments:

Yo said...

I'm exhausted just reading your day!! THANKS for coming to Landan's birthday party:)

Melissa said...

Seriously, I always knew that you were Wonder Woman! How are the rest of us supposed to keep up with that. You make me tired & feel like I'm not doing near enough... Please just do one thing for me, SLEEP!!!

Ginger said...

Looks life fun, busy summer days! Hope the next week and a half go well for you! xoxo

We're Hatchin' said...

I think I'll take a nap for you! It sounds like a lot of fun for the kids, and a lot of work for Mom!