
Since Dave and I will be out of town on March 23rd (we actually leave in 6 hours on a red eye), we had a birthday party TODAY for Austin! It was so much fun. Here are some of my favorite pictures from it.

Cupcake Tower
Look at the Yoda with "Happy Birthday Austin" on top!

Taylor wanted a picture with the tower.

When the kids arrived, they colored Star Wars pictures I had printed off the internet.

Too cute!

The Mummy wrap game

Boston exploded out of his mummy!

The egg walk

Boston with his egg.

Here comes Austin with his egg
(hard-boiled of course; I'm not stupid)

I love Austin's face here, so proud of himself!

Parker

Here I am explaining the last game to the boys

It's time for cupcakes and presents!


Blowing out the candles!

Yummy! Homemade chocolate cupcakes with ice cream!

Austin got so many cool Star Wars presents. Apparently, he lets everybody know how he feels about the series so all of his presents centered around that.
We love you, son! We are so grateful to have you in our family.
Happy 5th Birthday!
3 comments:
Looks like lots of fun! Love the cupcake tower! I get to do party for mandi on wednesday.have so much fun on your cruise!
Looks like so much fun! Happy Birthday to Austin!
Post a Comment