Thursday, March 31, 2011

Caribbean Vacation Day 1

On Monday, Day 1 of the cruise, we spent the day relaxing, catching up with the Johnstons and Hults as well as exploring the ship!
Steve-o and Dave at dinner

Yummy food, beautiful presentation

One of the outdoor pool areas

We signed up at the Greenday Spa for some limited pampering. Here is the warm Spa water.

My favorite part was these chairs in the therapy room. They were heated. Built with small glass tiles (like what I want to do in my kitchen for a back splash), these chairs were shaped to fit your back and neck. We spent several hours relaxing here and even fell asleep on multiple occasions.
Relaxing with views of the ocean...

In the evening, we saw our second show and watched a little of a game show in the Queen's Lounge called Battle of the Sexes. After watching that, I knew I would be in there every night for the entertainment.

No comments: