
February went out with two very busy weeks! After we got back from Hawaii, we had weeks filled with Parent/Teacher conferences (both as parents and teacher), Grandpa
Hatch's funeral, sending mom and dad back out into the mission field, family in town,
UVU meetings for my concurrent enrollment classes, visiting teaching etc. Busy is good, except that I needed to be home on the weekend to get caught up with the household and family needs. Here are some pictures!
Grandpa Hatch's Funeral

Here are two of my beautiful nieces, Jessica and Madison Hatch

The
HunsakersGinger, Joshua and Zoe

Cousin Leslie and my sister, Jenny (at 5 months pregnant, she looked amazing!)

My brother, Justin, with his oldest daughter, Jessica

Dave was so helpful with Alyssa during the funeral

My brother, Brandon and his beautiful family
Sydney, Charlotte, Sadie
Cemetery in Chesterfield, Idaho
Austin and his projects
Austin is fortunate to have the world's best ladies who watch him each morning while I teach! Julie and her daughters, Chantelle and Tiffany, put together a cool pre-school for the kids where they study different themes each month. Here is one of his projects that I just loved: a goat with its udders to feed the baby!

On his head, is his church ears to listen. Too cute! Thanks to his primary teachers too!

Jeff's Birthday
Since we were all up in Idaho for Grandpa's funeral, we celebrated Jeff's birthday with a dinner at our home the night before my parents flew back out to the mission field in New Jersey. Brandon and his family were there too. We enjoyed great food and conversation. Happy Birthday, Jeff!


Jeff and his darling wife, Nicole

Look at that Black Forest Cherry Cake!


March Betrayal
This is how March came in! On my last day off until Spring break in April, it snowed. And snowed. And snowed. I was upset at first, but we ended up having some fun in the snow with the kids. Here are some pictures of our yard.



Do we even have front steps?

The kids insisted on Abelskivers for breakfast and boy, were they delicious (as always!) Next time, I'm calling cousin Doug to cook some for me!
Beautiful Boys

My Jaxson- age 5

My Austin, age 3

Brothers and best friends
1 comment:
I can't believe how big the boys are getting. They are so beautiful!! And I love the new family photo. I can't believe how your family is growing!
Post a Comment