Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Kung Fu Jijitsu Hong Kong

This post is dedicated to my Brazilian Jijitsu family! Dave gets all of these ideas about activities for the kids and himself...and this is his latest! He signed up the 3 kids and himself or Jijitsu. My favorite thing about it is that the kids have something to do each week with Dave, instead of mom toting them around to everything. They are all enjoying their new training and look quite darling in their new gyes (no idea how to spell that and I don't even have the desire to look it up right now).

Kung Fu Panda!
(Is it just me, or is there a 9 ft FOOT blocking the view of the entire picture?)

3 comments:

Sonya said...

That's so awesome! So great to be able to do it with their dad!

Tiffany Anderson said...

That is just way toooo cute! I love it. I can not wait until Paige is old enough to do something like this with her daddy! FUN!

Chelle said...

I love that the kids aren't just sent off on their way to learn a new skill. Not in the Lindsay family...dad goes too! They look great all decked out. What a great thing for Dave to do with the kids. And how fabulous that mom gets a little time of her own (well, sort of) too.