I don't have a picture to post and I'm too tired to scan in anything but I have to say that our 10 year anniversary was awesome yet somehow paralleled our wedding night 10 years ago!
Dave came home from work with 2 dozen beautiful roses for me! When we left our home, Dave drove me down to the Harley Davidson shop to check out some bikes for a few minutes. THen he told me we were off to the jewelry store to pick out an anniversary band for my wedding ring. I was so excited! As we were looking etc, Dave informed me he wasn't feeling too well. While we were waiting for the ring to be sized etc, we decided to cancel dinner plans and ended up stopping at Kneaders for some chicken noodle soup. When we walked through the door at home, he headed straight to bed for the night while I chatted with his mom and aunt Colleen.
So, with that said, let me add that I could never express what Dave means to me on a public blog or how much I love the man. He is my everything.....
2 comments:
Hey Jody--I was just looking at the calendar today and saw that your anniversary was Friday. Congratulations on 10 years!! I am sorry Dave got sick, and I hope you are all doing well. Congratulations on your new Baby as well. I bet it looks gorgeous all set up and making your house ring with music. Thanks for the pictures you put on the blog--we enjoy looking at them. Hope all is going well with all of you!
Happy anniversary! I love the picture of your family on the beach!
Post a Comment