As with many great ideas I seem to have, this one hailed from my dear friend, Rachelle! I read her blog last year and saw how she made little candy bar posters for her girls when they came home from their 1st day of school. Since both my school-aged children began school on different days AND my pre-schooler was already going, I chose to make these little posters to celebrate the end of a successful week of the new school year!
Needless to say, the kids LOVED their posters!


2 comments:
You and Rachelle are such great moms. I need to be more like you guys and make things like this for my kids. I loved, LOVED the picture of that cute little Alyssa. What a darling. And Taylors hair. I love it. Sam LOVED playing with Jaxson the other night. I'm sad we haven't done that more often. It was so great to see you guys the other night, it's just been too long.
I wish I would have remembered to do something fun that like for my kids. Or maybe I did remember and lacked the enthusiasm. I suck--but you make up for it because you're awesome.
Post a Comment