Friday, April 10, 2009

Jaxson's Birthday/Alyssa and her BFF

Jaxson has the coolest birthday and he has me to thank for birthing him on 04/04/04! His birthday seems to land each year on conference weekend so we squeeze a little party in for him between conference sessions.
Jaxson is kind of a mystery when it comes to his likes and hobbies. What kind of gift do you buy for the boy whose hobbies include snooping through your valuables, getting gum out of your purse, running over neighbors' homes without permission and writing on your walls? Well, I came up with a great gift idea! A camera! And the kid LOVES it! We bought him a Vitech camera (wrapped in plastic so it won't break when it drops). It is so cool. It is a camera, camcorder, has photoshop with lots of stamps and functions and has memory games. Anyway, Jaxson also got lots of art supplies from his grandparents. He has placed these in a black plastic trash bag and they sit on top of his bunkbed so he can do his writing there. Too cute!

Alyssa is grinning all over the place now. I love how she coos and "talks" to me. Her cheeks KILL us. I just love holding her chunky little body next to me. Best feeling in the world!
Best Friend: Clara Hult! One of my dear friends and I were pregnant at the same time and birthed our children 8 days apart. Clara is older and a doll! Here are some pictures of her from last Monday when the gang came over for FHE and birthday games and cake for Jaxson.

I love to take pictures of my husband sleeping with his children. Here is a shot that warmed my heart.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I can't get enough of those cheeks!! Oh my gosh. Heaven!!! :-)

Andrew and Charonne- said...

sweet baby, my email is www.mayforpresident@gmail.com