Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Alyssa's Blessing Day- April 19, 2009

My brother Jeff's fiance, Nicole!

This past Sunday was so special for our family. We blessed Alyssa in church. Dave did a beautiful job and I was so proud of him. After church, we invited our family and a few neighbors over for a feast of pulled pork sandwiches, yummy salads, fresh fruit and veggies and scrumptious desserts! Both Dave and I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to raise these beautiful little children and I look forward to moving into the new phase our lives.
Brantly's new wife, Melanie. She is such a sweetie!

My cousin, Tanner, brother Jeff and hot hubby Dave!




Hatch Grandparents with Alyssa!



Rook, Scum and Mafia were the games of choice during the afternoon.

Poppie, Grandma Barbie and Alyssa!



I had a last minute idea to do a little picture spread in honor of Alyssa! I had just scanned a bunch of pictures from slides of me. Included in the pictures were some of my own blessing and then sealing in the Logan temple. So I took a few and added them to some pictures of Alyssa which we love!

4 comments:

Andrew and Charonne- said...

so cute! Congrats! I bet dale and barbara are in heaven with all those cute grand babies!

Amberlin Gefrom said...

awww she sure is a beautiful girl! and what a fun easter!!!

We're Hatchin' said...

It sounds like a beautiful day! She is such a cute girl!

Keith and Charayye said...

she is such a beautiful baby Jody! You have such cute kids!