Tuesday, January 6, 2026

Twas' the Night Before the MTC for Elder Patrick Stratton!

It was Tuesday afternoon and I was just back from my Christmas Break on my way to a meeting when Jenny called. I had 11 minutes before my meeting so I picked up the call. She was sobbing. Like sobbing so badly, my stomach dropped and I was certain mom or dad had died! Nope- Patrick had flown to Utah to stay a night with Grandpa and Grandma Stratton before entering the MTC. After I got both of us under control, she asked if I could go and see him and "take pictures and videos." Of course, I could....as I looked at my booked schedule for the rest of the day. So I sent Andrea Stratton a text and headed over to their home in Orem so I could hug my nephew and celebrate him going into the MTC. Alyssa was helping Dave with a ketamine patient so I asked them to stop by on their way home as well. Dave is the "fun" one of the two of us, so he stopped at Dairy Queen to buy Patrick a blizzard to celebrate him. As I sent the pictures and videos to the Hatch Family group text, Jenny was so touched as we all celebrated her beautiful son!










No comments: