Someone was soooo excited it was his birthday today! LOL!
Dave spent half of the day informing his sisters, cousins, Aunt Joan, Steve Johnston, and my brothers it was birthday. It was hilarious to see the messages come pouring in.
I had two ward conferences to teach primary music at, but I was sure I was ready to celebrate this guy. I had made a poppyseed cake and pie since I thought the Lindsay family might come over. Dave chose to not have them come since we had been experiencing so much illness in our family. We sang to him and celebrated him turning 48.
Dave brings so much joy, laughter, and love into our hearts and home. He is simply a gift, someone I just can sit with and know how loved and cherished I am. More than ever, as we watch people we love make choices that have caused their family units to crumble, I am grateful for the choice I made...WE made....to have a celestial relationship and eternal family. That choice brings me peace, security, and commitment. Happy Birthday, Dave! We love you more than anything!






No comments:
Post a Comment