Sunday, June 8, 2014

Wrapping Up the 2013-2014 School Year

 As we went into the last few weeks of May, our schedules were filled with recitals, activities, soccer and baseball games.  Taylor and Grandma Barbie finished their first project together:  pajama pants!  They turned out really cute.  Taylor was proud of herself.  I think Grandma was too!

Watching Austin excel in baseball was pretty awesome.  Here is a picture of him explaining a pop fly that he caught!

Our cute nieces, Sydney and Sadie, were able to watch Austin play a soccer game.  GOOOO Austin!


I ran to Jaxson's classroom to listen to his oral report on Daggett County.  My favorite part was when Jaxson said, "The main attraction to see in Daggett County is Flaming George."  LOL!

Taylor's Mixed Choir End-of-the-Year Concert
They were amazing!  I thoroughly enjoyed listening to the music.  Taylor sang beautifully.  She auditioned for and made the 8th grade women's choir for next year.




1 comment:

LaRae said...

Love seeing the kids now and also the pictures in days gone by. Love remembering them in those early years. Love you all and miss you. Mom and Dad, Grandma and Grandpa