Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The End of a 3-year Soccer Team with Coach Jay Hafen

 Oh, we have been blessed.  I mean really blessed.  For the past 3 years, we have had the best soccer coach for our son.  Dave and I couldn't have hand-picked a better man to light of fire of competition, sportsmanship and love of soccer in our son.  Austin has thrived under his direction.  Coach Jay's son is committing to playing AAA soccer and we simply aren't ready for that kind of play yet so our son will continue to play with the neighborhood boys on a AA team under the direction of our neighbor, Jake Bingham.
 Jay was so sweet and gave each of the boys these beautiful trophies.  Austin was beaming!

Three years ago, Jay started the tradition of having the boys dog pile him after each game they won.  In three years (42 games), I think there were only 2 times they didn't dog pile on Coach Jay!  And here it is for the last time:



No comments: