Saturday, November 2, 2013

Fall Break...and a quick get-away to Idaho!

 We needed to visit Grandpa and Grandma Hatch before the cold hit in south-eastern Idaho.  And the weather warmed up for just a bit for us to enjoy the outdoors.

Our children have been blessed with 2 sets of amazing grandparents.  We are grateful for the Hatches and Lindsays.

I love spending time with my parents.  Just do.  I appreciate so much how they go out of their way to create experiences and memories with us.  Ginger and her darling kids came up too.  We were able to play with their children and get to know them better.

Some of the highlights included exciting games of tetherball, riding horses, yummy soups, horse-back riding, Rook, Rummikub, visiting with former coach Leon Rindlisbaker and homecoming parades. And a hot dog roast.  Can't forget that fun!










(I die every time I watch my children try to mount a horse! What must my dad think?)














Thanks for a fun time, mom and dad.  Love you so much!

No comments: