

I love St. George, Utah! I really, really do! The kids and I left Vegas on Wednesday morning and headed to Utah for the next 24 hours. My cousin, Kim, moved there from Phoenix about 6 weeks prior to our arrival and was the nicest hostess to all of us.
Within 15 minute of arriving at her home, we found ourselves on a dirt road near the river on our way to catch some frogs. Yes, frogs. The boys had the greatest time on their new adventure with their "new" cousins catching the leaping frogs on the banks of the river.

t





After we headed back home, they jumped on the trampoline with the sprinklers on, drank yummy smoothies and played with their frogs while Kim and I caught up on each others' lives.

Austin, sporting his "smoothie mustache!"



Later that evening, Taylor and I headed out- destination Tuachan Theater for the production of THE LITTLE MERMAID. It was beyond fabulous. The entire musical was a cocktail of stunning colors, über-astounding sets and lovely music mixed with some rock-hard abs. Both Taylor and I were in heaven throughout the first act. During intermission, I posted something on facebook about how much I liked
the musical when suddenly, I received a text from our awesome neighbor, Michelle, asking where I was sitting since she was there with her daughters too! We found them but her girls were taking a bit longer to find us, so I started to dance. Taylor told me she was embarrassed by my dancing. I told her it was only the first of many embarrassing moments to come.....






Here is Mr. Grimsby, originally from Soda Springs, Idaho!

We stood in lines for an hour so that Taylor could get pictures with the characters in the play.


The star of the show, the mermaid herself, was sweet and personable. This pictures shows her sweetness.


Michelle's girls with Taylor

Night-Night, Tuachan Theater! We loved you!

The next morning, before we left for home, Taylor dressed up for us in Kim's kitchen!
1 comment:
What a great trip you had - Tuacahn looks amazing!!!
Post a Comment