I LOVE watching my children do activities in which they find joy! Our Austin loves soccer! He thinks it is so much fun and we love watching him. Here are some of our favorite pictures from the past few Saturdays:
Parker and Austin
Alyssa and Taylor with Grandma Barbie's homemade oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.
I hear you! With so many options of activities for kids to participate in, it's so great when we can sit back and watch them do something they really love. Soccer can take up a ton of time and involve lots of running here and there - so good job to you for being the supportive, cheerleader mom!
3 comments:
Looks like fun! So glad it is finally warming up! Love ya!
Love, love, love Taylor's self portrait. What cute kids you have!
I hear you! With so many options of activities for kids to participate in, it's so great when we can sit back and watch them do something they really love. Soccer can take up a ton of time and involve lots of running here and there - so good job to you for being the supportive, cheerleader mom!
Post a Comment