
Spring in Utah is turbulent....but lovely at the same time! I have to share some pictures of my favorite memories from the past week.
THE SOCCER TUNNEL

I don't know how it started, but we have a tradition at the end of every soccer game to form a tunnel for the players to run through. The opposing team joins us every time now too. The kids LOVE it! I'm going to try to capture their faces next time.

Austin and his best friend, Reese.


When Austin jumped off of the couch, Alyssa quickly took the opportunity to sit by Boston. She actually cuddled up to him so darling.
Spring Grilling!

WHen Austin and I were at the Instacare last Sunday, I was browsing through a Weight Watchers magazine and saw this recipe. I grabbed my phone and snapped a picture of this recipe. We ate these yummy turkey sliders last night. You'll have to try these!
My favorite editing app on my iphone:
COLOR SPLASH!


No comments:
Post a Comment