

Baseball season began the week of April 18th and as UTAH would have it, we have experienced more cool weather than warm! The boys have moved forward in their skills are now playing machine pitch ball. Thankfully, my little Austin is quite the athlete because I have him play up 2 years on Jaxson's grade level so I don't have to go between 2 different teams each week.
Both boys are making progress and seem to be enjoying the season.

72 degrees brings all sorts of smiles from Austin

Jaxson, enjoying his pizza before the game

Poppi has been the boys' biggest fan this season. He hasn't missed a game! Grandma Barbie has kept Alyssa for the real cold games at home so we certainly appreciate that from her. Here we are enjoying some pizza before the game!
Let's contrast the above pictures to
last week's game!

Dave and I, bundled up in the 39 degree weather!

Austin, getting ready to play catcher

Look how happy he is!
(Grandpa Hatch- you would get the biggest kick watching his energy and focus!)




Here is Jaxson, trying to keep warm in his black coat and baseball cap.


And what did we do after the game?
HAD A WARM BATH,
of course!
2 comments:
I am so with you on the baseball thing! THe weather is killing us. I too moved my boys up so we could just have 1 team to cheer for. Your kids are so sweet!!!
This weather has been the craziest ever. I keep getting mad each time it turns cold again.
Baseball AND soccer? You've outdone yourself, my friend. I feel the need for a girl's weekend coming on.
Post a Comment