Friday, February 20, 2009

We Can't Get Enough Of Our New Girl....!!!

The last few weeks have been a whirlwind.....all in a very good way, of course! Alyssa is a great baby. She fusses when she is hungry or needs a diaper change. I had forgotten how quickly a newborn goes through diapers. Unreal!

I currently spend most of my day protecting the baby from being overly loved by Jaxson and Austin. They want to touch her and hold her ALL OF THE TIME! It was cute for the first week; now it's WORK! :) Austin calls her "my baby." Jaxson calls her, "my girl." Taylor calls her, "my sister."

My mother stayed with us for the first 10 days. One morning, I awoke to a quiet home. I had heard mom getting Taylor off to school around 7:30am so I didn't bother to arise. So at 9:00am, I wondered why our home was so quiet. I walked into each room and couldn't mom nor the boys. It was snowing like crazy so I glanced out the dining room window. There was mom and the boys, building snowmen on our driveway! The boys gave out long before mom did. She loves this type of stuff-


On our first Sundayhome from the hospital, Mom made ribs and wanted to invite Dale and Barbara (Dave's parents) over to eat with us. We were extra excited to have Cindy and Carson come with them! Here is Carson checking out his new baby cousin:


VALENTINE'S DAY: Here are some pictures of the kids.


BEST GRANDMAS IN THE WORLD!

Grandma Barbie with Alyssa

Grandma Rae Rae
(This picture was taken as she was leaving. She cried and cried...and I did the rest of the day)

We love our Grandma!

Justin and his family came by as well. Here is Jana and the girls with Alyssa!

1 comment:

Judy said...

I can't get over how CUTE CUTE CUTE that little Alyssa is. I can't wait to see her in person.