Sunday, February 22, 2009

Thank Heavens For Little Girls......

Alyssa Jean Lindsay
2009


One of my neighbors called me on Wednesday and wanted to know if she could come take some pictures of Alyssa and the kids to build her portfolio. I know what these things cost so I agreed very quickly! I feel she really captured how we feel about the newest member of our family. Here are some of my favorite pictures:

The Lindsay Kids
2009 Lindsay Kids Feet!
Sweet Little Girl!

A Mother's Love....

Cute Little Feet
Love This Little One!
"Hush, Little Baby...."

Taylor
(sporting the cute shirts Dave bought each of the kids for when Alyssa came home)

Austin and "his baby"
Taylor and "my sister"

Jaxson and "my girl"

6 comments:

Jenna said...

SHUT UP!!!!! Im so jealous!!! These are too gorgeous. I always wanted some of those black and white naked baby ones. Oh my heck Jody! These are amazing. You. are. so. lucky. Wanna send your neighbor over here? (I'll trade you for pretzels. :-) hee hee.

Sandy said...

CONGRATS!! She is so beautiful! All those pictures are amazing! What a cute little family you have!

Keith and Charayye said...

So sweet Jodi! She is so beautiful! I can't believe all that hair! You and Dave do make cute kids:) Congrats with everything! You deserve it!

Andrew and Charonne- said...

you are so pretty and all those pictures are awesome!

Melissa said...

These are Beautiful pictures! Oh, so precious to be able to capture the moment! I love them! She is so pretty! I hope that you are doing well!

We're Hatchin' said...

Those are some of he cutest pictures I've seen!! Your kids are stinkin' cute!! Jody did you just have a baby?! Gotta go, my kids are sooooo tired!