Almost.
There WILL be an end to this pregnancy! I will be 39 weeks tomorrow, on Saturday, but since my doctor is off for the weekend, we decided to wait until Monday so he can deliver the final child. He told me this baby is going to be big. Great. Since my last baby was a petite 9 lbs 2 oz and over 22 inches long! She has a great heartbeat and appears to be doing really well so we're happy about that!
Dave is still a mess. He has gotten progressively worse this week so we took him back to the doctor for a follow-up visit. He had to have more CAT scans and we learned this morning he has a bruised kidney and lung from the accident. He is still in a ton of pain and mostly sleeps through the day. His mom, Barbara, has been so helpful to take him to his appointments since it is hard for me to get around. We actually just got back from the ped's office---Jaxson and Austin both have sinus infections. They gave us some powerful medication in hope that they will be well by Monday or at least when the baby comes home. I tell you-----it doesn't seem to stop, does it? Even though this is tough on me to go a few days over when I could be induced, maybe it is for the best: if Dave will be further along in his healing process, the boys over their colds/infections and Taylor still healthy, the whole transtition of bringing home a baby will be better!
Last, still no name......!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
3 comments:
name her charonne, all the cool people are named that
HA HA! I was just gonna say ya know Charayye is always a good name! And I just saw that Charonne said the same thing about her!!! I really like the name alyssa! What ever happened to that! I think you said Jaden to that is a way cute name, I've heard that before and really liked it! But if all else fells and you don't know what to do, just name her "Princess Consuela Banana Hammock" Only something you will get if you watched FRIENDS! HA HA!
Hey Jody!
What a crazy couple of days for you guys. You're probably having a baby right now. Tell Dave I said "hi" and hope he feels better. I've been in a few accidents and they are never fun. I look forward to seeing pictures of the new baby. We only have 8 weeks left till our little girl arrives. Take it easy, we love you guys!
Love,
Stefanie
Post a Comment