Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!!

Halloween proves to be more and more fun each year! Three years ago, we established a new tradition in our neighborhood of getting together before the trick-or-treating for some chowders, soups, bread sticks and pumpkin pie! This year, the final tally of participants was.....63! Here are some memories of the evening together!Lindsay Kids 2008
Austin as Spiderman, Jaxson as nothing, Taylor as a good witch!
Taylor and Jaxson, ready to go!
Crystal and Jen

Steve and Ella

Yolanda and Landon

Merideth and Carter


Nate, the gorilla and Dave

The Johnstons

Nate Hult
After Austin saw Nate dressed like this, he cried and cried until Nate left to go trick-or-treating!

Taylor and Austin

Some of the 9 different soups and chowders brought to the party!

Girls, Girls, Girls!

Spiderman!

Mykin and Christine

Eat up, kids! Time to go soon!

FANGS!
I wanted to make some kid-friendly treats that were healthy so I found this idea: apples with slivered almonds!

Christie Gunther!

Here are some daddy long-leg cupcakes for the kids! They turned out so cute!

Jaxson and I put these together just a few hours before the party began!

6 comments:

Jenna said...

Looks like so much fun!!!!! :-)
Your kids are so darling. How are you feeling? 3 months. Wahoo!

Sandy said...

That sounds so fun! I love the daddy long legs and the fangs! You are so creative! Your kids are getting so big!

Judy said...

Your kids sure looked cute. Why wasn't Jaxson wearing a costume? Taylor is as beautiful as ever. Your party looks like so much fun. You are so creative...
Hope all is going well!

Andrew and Charonne- said...

very cute, JODY!!! Why do i never get to see you in pictures? You are too pretty to not be in them!

We're Hatchin' said...

Looks like a FUN party!! The kids look adorable in their costumes!

Chelle said...

Great costumes. Taylor makes the cutest witch ever. Tell Dave I quite like his costume as well.

I can't wait until we can pick up with our "food" traditions again next year!