Last week, Dave surprised me with a Saturday date! One of his 80 year old girlfriends gave him tickets to the football game against San Diego. She told Dave the seats were good.We dropped off the kids at Barbara's house (thanks SOOO much) and headed to the stadium. Our seats were on the 2nd row, 50 yard line! We were so close to the other team, I could have spit on them. I also got a great shot of the camera man's behind as it was right in front of us. We had the greatest time and totally want to get season tickets for next year! When I was a student at the Y, I had season tickets pretty much each year! We think the kids will enjoy it as they get older too.
Go Cougars!
3 comments:
We have taken Shea to a few games, kids do love live football (well, and basketball, baseball etc.) I can't wait to hear about all the fun times! How's that baby?? You're getting so close! Love you!!
It can't get any better than that! I wish my husband were lucky enough to have a girlfriend like Dave's. You know we want in on the season ticket thing as well.
Sounds like a lot of fun. I can't say that I loved MY college football games, but the Cougars should be more fun to watch. At least a college game is always fun!
Post a Comment