If you think we lack in the area of watching our children well, please just keep it to yourselves! This is Austin's 4th "incident" this year. Mind you, he has had a broken arm, stitches in his head, hit by a car in June and now an incident with the pavement. I don't what it is about him! It scares me!Yesterday, he was riding the big wheel down the grassy slope onto the cement parking area by our garage. I was right there watching him. When the big wheel touched the cement, Austin stuck out his feet to brake a bit. With all of momentum of flying down the hill, he flew over the bars and went right into the cement! His nose is so bruised now and he has many abrasions, one big one on his forehead. Anyway, here are a few pictures of the current baby of our family!

4 comments:
Oh, just looking at his little nose makes me hurt. Poor kiddo. He's had a rough year!
POOR BOY
That is the saddest looking thing ever. Makes you wonder which kind of teenager/adult he'll turn out to be--the daredevil stunt type or the one who breaks his ankle by simply stepping off the curb. Either way, you're off to an adventurous start with him. Hang in there!
WOW! I hope Austin's doing okay. I know how those accidents happen. We keep realizing it more and more each day.
Post a Comment