Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Anniversary Weekend in Park City!

Last week, my husband comes flying through the door telling me to pack my bags for the weekend! I couldn't believe it! I had started back-to-school meetings and had both meetings and an open house for students on our anniversary (August 14th). As a result of my busy day (and this pregnancy), I had just enough energy to complete my obligations, come home, give the kids a bath and FALL into bed! So, Friday evening, we ate at Iggys Sports Bar in SLC and then left for Park City. We shopped at the outlets, napped, ate great food, including a nice Swiss restaurant called, "Adolfs" and slept some more! Honestly, it was so relaxing for me--just perfect for my needs.
Anyway, it's been nine years and still impossible to imagine life with anybody else....

2 comments:

Andrew and Charonne- said...

how fun!!! You 2 look so cute!!!

We're Hatchin' said...

Happy late anniversay!! I hope it truly was a relaxing weekend for you both!