We had the most fun family reunion at a cabin outside of Cedar City on August 4-6th. There were 33 of us who showed up and we all had beds with many left over!
The cabin where we stayed in a beautiful valley
We spent time hearing stories about our ancestors and then playing a game where money and prizes were the rewards for knowledge about our family.
Cousin Doug cooking Danish Abelskivers for breakfast. Yum!
Jessica, Sydney and Jaxson
Taylor and Sydney
Taylor with Sadie (Sydney's twin).
They are about to turn 1 year old in a few weeks!
Beautiful cousin Kim with her son, Nash
Proof that the railing wasn't built to code.....
We spent time hearing stories about our ancestors and then playing a game where money and prizes were the rewards for knowledge about our family.
Cousin Doug cooking Danish Abelskivers for breakfast. Yum!
Jessica, Sydney and Jaxson
Taylor and Sydney
Taylor with Sadie (Sydney's twin). They are about to turn 1 year old in a few weeks!
Beautiful cousin Kim with her son, Nash
Proof that the railing wasn't built to code.....Dylan, Madison and Kaden

Jenny's son, Patrick, playing with Austin.
Best Uncle in the world-Ron Jentzsch!
Hold his nephew, Parker
Still in love after all these years, Mom and Dad!

Jenny's son, Patrick, playing with Austin.
Best Uncle in the world-Ron Jentzsch!Hold his nephew, Parker
Still in love after all these years, Mom and Dad!
The nieces and nephews were ready for kid's games with Aunt Suzie!



Our little family!

Aunt Suz brought her 4-wheeler for all of us to ride. The kids went crazy on it! She had to take mom for a ride too.



Our little family!
Aunt Suz brought her 4-wheeler for all of us to ride. The kids went crazy on it! She had to take mom for a ride too. 















4 comments:
Hey I didn't know that you have a blog. I have one too and if you dare, link to Jono's blog from my blog. I am a little hesitant to send you there though. This looked like fun we really wanted to go. Hopefully next time it will be on a weekend :) The American Idol pics of Doog are a crack up. I can't wait to show Jono. I'm glad you guys had such a good time! Take care Anneli
Cute pics! It was so much fun seeing you guys. 2010 is going to rock. I wish I could start collecting little moments of slumber right now to make up for what I know I will lose during that week. Keep in touch!
Thank you so much for the DVD. It was awesome! We watched it two times in a row. My kids love it.
You're the best!
How fun! Those pics of our mom's on the 4-wheeler are classic!
Post a Comment