Sunday, July 6, 2008

Carson's Baptism!

We went to Carson's baptism yesterday. It was a wonderful experience for our children to watch this special occasion. Taylor talks a lot about her baptism which is coming next year.
After the baptism, we spent the entire day at Cindy's new home. It is just beautiful! The deck off the back is enormous and has such pretty views of the valley. We ate, slept and played with the kids. It was the perfect day!
Cindy and CarsonCousins: Austin, Carson, Taylor and Jaxson Taylor and Carson
Dave, Cheri, Cindy and Carson
Cindy, Poppie, Carson and Grandma Barbie

Fun Aunt Cheri! This new couch at Cindy's was Dave's 2nd home for the day! He slept for about 4 hours here.


2 comments:

Andrew and Charonne- said...

hey dave and jody, Im so excited you posted some new stuff!! It look slike your lifes are nuts but fun. Im glad your boy is ok after being hit. That has got to be such a sick feeling watching that happen. Well our fams should get together for a bbq this summer!

Jenna said...

JODY!!
I am so glad that Austin is ok. I cannot imagine the horror. I am so sorry! And 8 weeks preggers!!! Wahoo!! I am so happy for you. I will keep you in my prayers. Congratulations!