I just wanted to head to the mountains on Memorial Day.
We had originally planned to go to Idaho after coming back from Mesquite, but I knew I needed a few days to catch my breath before the upcoming week:
Monday: Memorial Day
Tuesday: Professional Learning Day for ASD (I was going to lead it for free)
Wednesday: LTI onboarding day
Thursday: hair appt and back for China
Friday: LTI onboarding day
Saturday: fly to China for 13 days
So we stayed in Utah and it was glorious.
On our hike to Scout Falls, I missed a turn. Funny thing is… it still led me to the top, just by a different path.
Different views.
Different terrain.
Different experience.
It felt symbolic of this chapter of my life! Leaving behind the familiarity of a career in education and stepping into a new career with LTI feels definitely like taking the “road less traveled.” But I love the feeling of moving toward heights and views that will bring purpose, joy, and growth.
And I’m excited for this hike!































No comments:
Post a Comment