Tuesday, May 12, 2026

HIRED! Jody's Next Chapter Unfolds

At the end of every school year, I would remind my students that my German classes were never just about learning German. They were learning how to communicate, think critically, collaborate, navigate ambiguity, build human connection, and develop skills that would transfer into future contexts long after they left my classroom.
Now, I have the opportunity to put those beliefs into practice in a new way!
I am thrilled to announce that I have accepted a position with Language Testing International as a Senior Product Manager of Assessments.
I am excited to be part of work that helps organizations identify what people can actually DO with their language skills in real-world contexts. I believe that language proficiency opens doors…not only professionally, but personally and globally....and I look forward to continuing to champion the value of language learning and intercultural communication in this next chapter.
Here’s to new beginnings, lifelong learning, and continue in my passion for world languages in a new arena.  


No comments: