I told Dave and I wanted to talk with the kids about investing in some "toys". We were confident they would be all over a razor purchase and some 4-wheelers. To our surprise, they loved the idea of getting motorbikes. So we did. And a trailer (toy hauler). Yes, those who know me KNOW I love money in the bank, not in the hands of other people so this was huge for me. And yes, it did cost a lot and we did spend more than we had wanted to. Having said that, I think we are in for some incredible experiences together as a family! Let the GAMES begin!
Thursday, June 14, 2018
New Beginnings and Endings for the Lindsay Family (and a little sparkle in between)!
I had something snap inside of me this summer...and I don't know exactly how it happened, but it went something like this: "Jody, you have saved and saved for several years now, your children want to do fun things, they will be gone soon, and you will have missed out on some experiences with them."
I told Dave and I wanted to talk with the kids about investing in some "toys". We were confident they would be all over a razor purchase and some 4-wheelers. To our surprise, they loved the idea of getting motorbikes. So we did. And a trailer (toy hauler). Yes, those who know me KNOW I love money in the bank, not in the hands of other people so this was huge for me. And yes, it did cost a lot and we did spend more than we had wanted to. Having said that, I think we are in for some incredible experiences together as a family! Let the GAMES begin!
I told Dave and I wanted to talk with the kids about investing in some "toys". We were confident they would be all over a razor purchase and some 4-wheelers. To our surprise, they loved the idea of getting motorbikes. So we did. And a trailer (toy hauler). Yes, those who know me KNOW I love money in the bank, not in the hands of other people so this was huge for me. And yes, it did cost a lot and we did spend more than we had wanted to. Having said that, I think we are in for some incredible experiences together as a family! Let the GAMES begin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment