Saturday, June 30, 2018

Back Then.....and NOW!

I came across this 2005 picture of our little family at a family reunion at Red Fish Lake.  On the way home, Taylor and Jaxson acted soooo badly that Dave stuffed his ear with cotton.  We were so negatively affected by the drive home that Dave said he was through having kids.  Three days later at my annual physical, I learned I was unexpectedly pregnant which resulted in the birth of our sweet Austin!


Thirteen years later, we took a picture of our family in the exact same spot on the beach of Red Fish Lake, including both Austin and Alyssa.  Dave and I were filled with such love and gratitude for the path in which our life together has been directed and the way the good Lord has abundantly blessed our marriage and family.  This is such a special moment for us as a family.  Here's to many more pictures at Red Fish Lake in the same spot!

No comments: