Saturday, February 25, 2017

BYU Women's BB Game with Alyssa

 During the reading competition at Deerfield, Alyssa had a week where she read the most minutes in her entire grade.  She came home and told me how the principal showed her a basket filled with prizes, everything from toys to free ice cream. "And do you want to know what I picked, mom?", Alyssa said.  "I chose a BYU women's basketball game because you love BYU and basketball so I thought we could go together."  What a sweetheart!  I took her to Chick-fil-a for lunch and then we went to the game and enjoyed a marvelous- and close- win over Gonzaga.  There was a huge crowd of people, bigger than any game I have ever seen there for women's basketball.  Alyssa and I loved our time together.  I need to make certain to spend more one-on-one time with each of the kids.

No comments: