As excited as Alyssa was to get her own bedroom, she has struggled wanting to sleep in it! LOL! Austin has been her doting older brother and latest bed partner. This picture of the two of them melted my heart. I hope they will be close as they grow up and as adults. At this year's Youth Conference, Taylor shared with us that one of the speakers encouraged the youth to be close with their siblings because their siblings would be life-long friends whereas parents typically pass far earlier. Such wonderful advice!
Our dishwasher was out of commission for several weeks which lead to hand-washing the dishes each night. Austin was hilarious. I told him I think he will be called to serve his mission in a place where he has to do it everyday. HaHaHa!
Taylor had a wart cut off of her foot. She was a champ!
Guest Lecturer at BYU
I love that Dr. Bell invites me each semester to guest lecture her education classes. Teaching on campus is thrilling. I always snap pictures that remind me of when I was a student, frustrated with dating, and full of hope that I would find the perfect man to marry one day.
Here is one of the pictures at the MOA that reminds me of time at BYU.
No comments:
Post a Comment